- By sending us your image, you are agreeing for us to make a print from that image and use the image on our website and in our social media accounts. You will retain the rights to that image. You may want to use creative commons to copyright the image to this affect.
- All images chosen to print will be made using darkroom chemistry, A4 paper size, roughly 5in x 5in image size. Each print is handmade and may differ in quality. Recipients of our prints are asked to enter into the spirit of receiving free prints.
Terms and Conditions.
- Please only post things you have the right to post.
- Keep the spirit of being a member of a community. Be kind to other users; comments will be removed and accounts may be deleted if otherwise. Therefore a) Do not post email address, phone numbers or any other personal contact information. b) Do not post anything racist, sexist, homophobic, or bullying c) Do not post ‘off topic’ or hijack forum threads (start a new one so people can find content easily)
- We will delete accounts or content we feel does not adhere to our Terms of Service.
- By following these you help us keep the website a safe and trusted space for all its users.
- Unauthorised advertising or advertising in the forum we feel is inappropriate will be removed.
- Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time.
- We respect your right to the privacy of any personal information you provide to us through this site.
- We collect only the personal information that you have knowingly submitted to us when using the site (including but not limited to your name and email address). We track basic technical information about visitors to Vimpt.com and analyse visitors’ activity on the site. We collect no information from this analysis relating to your identity or other personally identifiable data.
- We will use your personal information for the purpose for which you provided it.
- We may use the information you supply to us to send you information that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information to contact you in this way, please email us at email@example.com
- If at any time you would like us to remove your information or change it because it is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites for which subscribers may have provided links.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) and which enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a Web Server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.