WordPress How-to: Add An Image To A Post With SEO In Mind

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Craig Austin 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Home Forums General Discussion WordPress How-to: Add An Image To A Post With SEO In Mind

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mark l chaves
    Participant

Hi Fellow Contributors,

I’m putting together a publishing how-to guide that will provide step-by-step WordPress instructions for contributing your articles. In the mean time, I will be posting sections here as I draft them up.

I’d appreciate your questions, comments, and suggestions.

First-up is how-to add an Image to a post with SEO in mind. After watching this tutorial you will know:

1) A preferred image file size range that is good for web site performance without sacrificing image quality,

2) What fields to fill-in for an image, and

3) Why should we fill-in the fields for an image.

Note: Not covered in this video is my preferred file resolution. For these posts, I used 1024 px on the shortest side. And, another important advantage to filling in all the file attributes is not just for SEO, but also to help us find images in the media library when we need them.

Craig Austin

Thank you so much Mark for your awesome contribution! You have given so much of your time and experience to help Vimpt. I can’t wait to see more tips and advice to help our community on uploading articles to the Vimpt website!

You are a star!!

Best wishes,
    Craig.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.