Hola!, from Barcelona.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Joseph Kesisoglou 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hola!, from Barcelona.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jordi Vila i llop
    Participant

After working as a Visual Media Producer, I have retaken my own photographic career. Currently I am involved in several projects, shooting again, and checking my old stuff. My IG account is really chaotic at the moment. And my English more. I hope you like my work. It’s a pleasure to be here.
    Thank you for this place!
    Best regards.
    https://www.instagram.com/gtw_photo (@gtw_photo)

mark l chaves
    Keymaster

hola from Bali!

Welcome to Vimpt. Thank you for your intro and IG link. I’m loving your IG gallery.

I look forward to your future posts and work. 🙂

mark

Craig Austin

Hello from the U.K.!!

Great to have you here! Loving your IG gallery. It would be great to see some of your projects here.

Craig 🙂

Welcome Jordi!

I think your case really spoke to me since I am in a similar situation, revisiting old stuff, considering the current state of my photography, meanwhile working 🙂

I can see what you mean chaotic, but not really a problem, although I can see several directions you are taking with your visual style, which can be enhanced if at some point were to be put together in bodies of work.

Nevertheless it’s great work! Personally I love the abstract black & white work of yours!

Joseph 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.