Hello from St. Louis by way of Paris for now.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Craig Austin 2 years, 4 months ago.

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from St. Louis by way of Paris for now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

henry lohmeyer
    Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Henry and, as most of us, have been a fan of Craig’s for about a year now—someone who values other’s work as if it were is own.

I’m a photographer from St. Louis, but staying in Paris for about eight weeks photographing the refugees that are here now from Afghanistan, Iraq, Ethiopia and Northern Africa, a personal project that is very dear to me. Craig helped support this, I’m grateful to you, Craig.

I’m very excited to be here and am looking forward to getting to know as many of you as possible. Collectives are so important, that group of trusted others that help support one another.

All my best to all of you,
    Henry

Craig Austin

Hello Henry!

So happy to see you here! Fantastic work in Paris, I have loved all the project work and updates and your personal work and writing from the beautiful city of Paris. Such an incredible sense of opposing worlds you inhabit at present. It has been great to get more of an understanding of the situation there.

Really looking forward to all of your contributions to the community, you are such an amazing support for people! Very proud to know you sir!

Thanks for the intro!

Best Wishes,
    Craig

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.