Hello from Santa Fe, New Mexico!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Craig Austin 2 years, 2 months ago.

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Santa Fe, New Mexico!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kerry Sherck
    Participant

Congratulations to Craig on the new Vimpt site! One of the things I loved about Vimpt on Instagram was the sense of community you felt, and now here it is in an expanded version.

I was lucky enough to take that sense of community one step further and when I traveled to meet Craig in person and learn more about the salt print process… I love the marriage of new technology with the old process… and the effect is stunning. After receiving some of his gorgeous prints in the mail, I decided I’d like to try doing some on my own.

I can also tell you that Craig is as kind and generous in person as he appears through Instagram. A truly wonderful person who is making the world a smaller, better place, one print and connection at a time… And that’s something we really need now.

I hope to soon start work on a photo project on some of our recent immigrants to this country, and look forward to sharing that with this community.

Thanks, Craig, for all that you do! And I look forward to watching the site and the community here grow…
    -Kerry

Craig Austin

YaY!! Hello kerry!

Thank you so much for your wonderful intro, great to see you here!

Yes, I do hope this becomes an extension of the Vimpt community, where we can all keep in touch a little more easily. It would be amazing to see some of your project here, you are such an incredible image maker, I really look forward to seeing your new work! Hope all the Historical process projects are going well – please keep us up to date 🙂

Thanks again for your kind words and all of your support for Vimpt!

Best wishes,
    Craig

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.