Greetings from Greece

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Craig Austin 2 years, 1 month ago.

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Greetings from Greece

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

George Koutsouvelis
    Participant

Hello community ! My name is George Koutsouvelis (@yiorgoskouts on instagram) and I’ m a self taught photographer and computer educator based in Athens, Greece.

I found Craig’ s @vimpt project by accident on instagram. What a lucky accident! Immediatly I fell in love not only with the quality of the prints ( if you are a proud @vimpted person you know exactly what I mean!!!) but also with Craig’ s generous, big hearted personality! When I received my first print I was surprised because I found two prints in the envelope. A salt print an a cyanotype. As Craig explained me later he did not like the first one (cyanotype) so he printed it again as salt print to pull more details. Who does this for free?

Craig you are my hero! Wish you all the best with this new site and project!

Craig Austin

Hello George! @yiorgoskouts!!

A very big welcome to you my friend! Thank you for your wonderful intro and very kind words.
    I was amazed by the quality of your work when you first started submitting images with the vimpt tag! I also remember the beautiful Vimpt Video you made for us and all of your generous support right back from the beginning of the project!

I’m so glad you have joined the site and very much look forward to seeing your posts in the future!

Many thanks again George!

Best Wishes,
    Craig

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.