hello from Bali!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Craig Austin Craig Austin 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Home Forums Introduce Yourself hello from Bali!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mark l chaves
    mark l chaves
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

It’s great meeting you all. Thanks for this, Craig!

I’m originally from the Philippines, but I grew up in the ‘rustbelt’ of Youngstown, Ohio USA. I also lived on both coasts of the US and briefly in East Anglia, England. Now, I’m a freelance photographer, writer, and digital media geek based in Ubud, Bali.

My father was an avid photographer. He use to buy use film cameras when we were growing up. When I turned 16, he gave me his prized Minolta SRT 101 (which I passed on to my daughter). I still take analogue photos today.

If you ever make it out to Bali, give me a shout! 🙂

(longer bio version on marklchaves.com)
    enjoy,
    mark

Profile photo of Craig Austin
    Craig Austin

Yay!! hello!! Thank you so much for your great intro Mark and all of the fab comments you have made on the site! Your kindness towards Vimpt is definitely part of how we have grown and become part of the wonderful IG community. Your beautiful piece about us so early on, really established what we do and drew so much interest. I hope I can visit Bali one day and buy you a drink or two!

Many thanks again,
    Best wishes,
    Craig

You can read Mark’s article on the vimptfreeprint page – What Do Pictures of Visual Literacy & Digital Fluency Look Like – Mark L Chaves.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.